A committee comprising members of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities will evaluate the candidates based on academic and research excellence and will decide on the awardees.
1. The host university must report any change in or termination of the awardee's visit.
2. Any publication resulting from the research activities conducted during the research visit should acknowledge the support of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
3. The awardees are allowed to receive additional fellowships in the same period.
4. The fellowship will not be subject to any overhead charges.
Following are the names of the guest researchers from Russia who are being hosted at Israel’s universities on this program:
1. Dr Dmitry Biriukov, Dept of Russian and Slavic Studies, HUJI
2. Dr Vladimir Bratov, Dept of Marine Geosciences, HAIFA
3. Dr Alexander Guterman, Mathematics/host laboratory, WEIZMANN
4. Prof. Edward Hirsch, Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management, TECH
5. Dr Arseniy Kumankov, Dept of Sociology, Political Science and Communication, OPEN
6. Dr Ilya Osterman, Faculty of Life Sciences, BIU
7. Prof. Maria Ovsjannikova, Dept of Linguistics, HUJI
8. Prof. Igor Rozhansky, Dept of Condensed Matter Physics, WEZMANN
9. Dr Anna Sokolova, Dept of General History, TAU
10. Prof. Ilona Svetlikova, Dept of Literature, OPENU
11. Dr Alexander Zorin, Dept of Comparative Religion/Asian Studies, HUJI
12. Dr Maksim Zhukovskii, Dept of Chemical and Structural Biology, WEIZMANN