A committee comprising members of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities will evaluate the candidates based on academic and research excellence and will decide on the awardees.
1. The host university must report any change in or termination of the awardee's visit.
2. Any publication resulting from the research activities conducted during the research visit should acknowledge the support of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities.
3. The awardees are allowed to receive additional fellowships in the same period.
4. The fellowship will not be subject to any overhead charges.
For further information, please contact Meira Brandwein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This fellowship program is no longer open for
Following are the names of the guest researchers from Russia who
are being hosted at Israel’s universities on this program:
1. Dr. Tatyana Baturina, Physics, BAR-ILAN UNIVERSITY
2. Dr Dmitry Biriukov, Dept of Russian and Slavic Studies,
3. Dr Vladimir Bratov, Dept of Marine Geosciences, UNIVERSITY OF
4. Dr Alexander Guterman, Mathematics/host laboratory, WEIZMANN
5. Prof. Edward Hirsch, Faculty of Industrial Engineering and
6. Prof. Viktor Khroul, Faculty of Education, UNIVERSITY OF
7. Dr Arseniy Kumankov, Dept of Sociology, Political Science
& Communication, OPEN UNIVERSITY
8. Dr Ilya Osterman, Faculty of Life Sciences, BAR-ILAN
9. Prof. Maria Ovsjannikova, Dept of Linguistics, HEBREW
10. Prof. Igor Rozhansky, Dept of Condensed Matter Physics,
11. Dr Anna Sokolova, Dept of General History, TEL AVIV
12. Prof. Ilona Svetlikova, Dept of Literature, OPEN UNIVERSITY
13. Prof. Natalia Tsilevich, Mathematics, WEIZMANN INSTITUTE
14. Dr Alexander Zorin, Dept of Comparative Religion/Asian
Studies, HEBREW UNIVERSITY
15. Dr Maksim Zhukovskii, Dept of Chemical and Structural
Biology, WEIZMANN INSTITUTE